Renewable Energies - Made in GermanyEnlarge image (© picture alliance/dpa)
It is the official aim of the German government to make a significant contribution to international climate protection. Since 2002, Germany has been actively supporting the worldwide cutting-edge German renewable energy technologies promotion, as well as its know-how through the “Renewables – Made in Germany” Initiative. The key pillars of this initiative are: the transfer of renewable energy expertise, the promotion of foreign trade and the facilitation of international development cooperation.
The German Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry for Central America and the Caribbean is organizing a delegation to Kingston, therefore it would be an excellent opportunity for German business representatives not only for Jamaica, but as well as the representatives for Trinidad & Tobago and Barbados to participate at business conference.
The activities planned for this occasion are:
- one-day seminar showcasing the expertise and the latest renewable energy technologies from Germany.
- customized 1-on-1 meetings for our delegation participants in order to discuss potential partnerships with Caribbean companies.
This delegation is coordinated and financed by the German Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy. The initiative’s programs are executed in cooperation with the network of German Chambers of Commerce abroad, and other organizations.
Date & Venue
Tuesday, November 17th 2015, 8:30am – 17:00 pm
The Jamaica Pegasus Hotel
81 Knutsford Boulevard, Kingston5, Jamaica
Cost: Complimentary. Coffee Breaks and Lunch, along with plenty of networking opportunities will be provided.
Join us at the Business Conference to explore:
- Innovative renewable energies technologies
- Real-world solutions for grid integration
- Trends and best practices in the Caribbean and German
- Synergies and partnership opportunities with our
German expert delegation
- Networking opportunities with industry and policy
Enjoy the unique opportunity to meet personally in the days after the business conference with managers and representatives of the participating German companies.
Business Meetings in Kingston:
18th November 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
19th November 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
20th November 8:00 am to 4:00 pm